All Certified Specialty Nurses…
- validate their specialty knowledge through a rigorous examination beyond RN licensure
- are clinical experts – dedicated to providing quality, evidenced-based care
- are committed to life-long learning, patient advocacy, and professional practice
- meet and exceed nationally recognized standards of proficiency
- have a desire to improve the quality of patient care and delivery of services
- are dedicated to protecting the public and assuring the best quality of care to patients and their caregivers
- have a positive impact on patient care, patient safety and quality of life
- participate in ongoing education programs, staying up-to-date on the most current techniques and products
Certified Nurses Make a Difference!
Certified Nurses Make a Difference
Learn more about...
|Acute Care Pediatric and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners|
|Source: American Board of Nursing Specialties|